Drop-In Academic Assistance
|Nursing||Anatomy/Physiology I & II||Science|
|Chemistry||Lab Sciences||Medical Lab Tech|
|Intro to Computers||Psychology|
|If your subject is not listed above, please contact the Academic Assistance & Accommodation Coordinator at 515-574-1045.|
Summer and holiday hours by appointment. Hours subject to change. Most up to date schedule available here.
- Designated 1:1 hour with an Academic Assistant.
- Treated like a regular class for credit and is Pass/Fail.
- 1 hour/week = 1 credit. Up to 4 hours/week = 4 credits.
- Review papers and essays with a tutor to look for punctuation, grammatical and organizational errors.
- Academic Resource Center in the Student Resource Center
Academic Assistance and Accommodations Coordinator
Academic Resource Center