Academic Resource Center
The Academic Resource Center is an active, educational support service for students who want academic assistance outside of the regular classroom. Students are encouraged to walk in with questions and concerns. The staff is dedicated to working with students to help them obtain skills that will be beneficial in school and in the future.
Fort Dodge Center
- Location: Academic Resource Center in the Student Resource Building
- Phone: 515-574-1155
Storm Lake Center
- Monday/8:00am – 8:30pm
- Tuesday/7:30am – 2:00pm
- Wednesday/7:30am – 8:00pm
- Thursday/7:30am – 2:00pm
- Friday/7:30am – 1:00pm
- Location: Room 202, AEA Building, 824 Flindt St.
- Phone: 712-749-5179
- Testing: By appointment only. Call 712-749-5179 to schedule an appointment.
- Academic Assistance: See Storm Lake Schedule on the Academic Assistance page for the drop-in schedule.
Webster City Center
- Location: Student Support Services Building Room 107
- Phone: 515-832-1632
- Testing: By appointment only. Call 515-832-1632 to schedule an appointment.
- Academic Assistance: Contact Kelly or Joan at 515-832-1632.