Operations Team Member
Bollmeyer Inc is looking for a dependable, mechanically minded, self-starting individual who enjoys working outdoors. This person will operate and maintain a variety of agricultural equipment and facilities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Equipment Operations, including, but not limited to: Rogators, Terragators, Mowers, Forklifts, Skidloaders, Semi Tractors and Trailers, Pickup Trucks, Tractors, and Combines.
- General Mechanical Work
- General Construction/Maintenance Work
- General Yard Maintenance
- Chemical, Fertilizer, and Grain Handling
- Follow all company policies which includes safety & regulatory.
- Work with customers, supervision, the public and Bollmeyer co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure that federal and state regulations pertaining to chemicals and fertilizers are observed and adhered to.
- Understand the business functions of the Bollmeyer employee team and assists the team in improving the efficiency and profitability of the Company.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervision.
- Class A CDL w/Tanker License or ability to quickly obtain one.
- Commercial Chemical Applicator License or ability to quickly obtain one.
- Willing and able to work extended hours in-season and whenever else needed.
- Have a high level of motivation and be a self-starter.
- Has a good mathematical aptitude and is able to formulate chemical & fertilizer applications.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills along with organizational skills.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to problem-solve.
- Agronomy/seed experience, OR ag-related intern experience, OR Agricultural/Farming background, preferred.
An application can be printed from our website, www.bollmeyerinc.com. Please send cover letter, resume and completed application to Brenda Sherlock. Paperwork can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to 30585 300th St, Hinton, IA 51024, or faxed to (775) 854-8390.