Financial Aid: Keeping your Financial Aid
General Eligibility Requirements
All students seeking Financial Aid must:
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a program at least six months in length.
- Intend to complete the program and receive a degree related to the educational objective.
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Not be in default for any previous loans disbursed.
- Not owe a refund on any previous Federal Student Aid.
- Contact the Financial Aid office before withdrawing from any courses.
- Maintain satisfactory progress: (click to download SAP standards)
- Maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Successfully complete 67% of attempted cumulative credit hours.
- Complete the academic program in 150% of the published credits of the program.
- If you are Academically Ineligible and would like to appeal that determination to reinstate your eligibility you must file an Appeal. (click to download the Appeal Form)
- If you have already had an approved appeal (starting with the 2011 Fall semester), and you are still not making Satisfactory Academic Progress, you may opt to complete an Academic Plan for reinstatement of your financial aid eligibility. (Academic Plan Worksheet)