Disney Institute comes to Iowa Central
by Iowa Central Information
Posted on 3/14/2014
For over 80 years, The Walt Disney Company has maintained a comfortable and lasting position in the marketplace. At Disney Destinations around the world we recognize that our Cast Members (employees) sustain the vital link between Guest (customer) satisfaction and brand reputation. This combination sets the Disney brand apart. Brand loyalty is a reciprocal relationship that begins with the business – be loyal to your customers in order to receive loyalty in return.
Since the beginning, Disney has been creating and sustaining lifelong relationships with its customers while producing strong business results. This course identifies how the powerful relationship between experiences and a brand generates superior bottom-line results through greater customer and employee loyalty. Throughout the course, you will explore Disney techniques used to retain customers for life and identify reliable strategies to deliver more effectively on your organization's brand.
You will learn how to:
- Discover time-tested Disney practices and principles that build and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Identify the impact brand loyalty has on financial performance and reputation.
- Build lasting relationships with your customers to create brand loyalty.
- Expand your products and services to foster repeat business.
- Apply quality standards to support your brand promise and maintain consistent service delivery.
- Sustain a competitive advantage for your organization.
Who Should Attend
Disney insights and illustrations are beneficial to anyone interested in creating lasting customer relationships and a competitive advantage by applying Disney brand loyalty principles and practices. Date: April 24, 2014, 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m., Iowa Central Community College, Bio Science Health Science Building, Room 105, One Triton Circle, Fort Dodge, Iowa.
For more information or to register call: 1-800-362-2793, ext. 1293 or 515-574-1293.