Welcome to Iowa Central
Your Online Enrollment Representative is here to answer any questions you have about becoming a Triton! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at 1-800-395-0292.
- Submit your FREE Admissions Application
- Submit your Student Agreement Form
- If you are enrolling in the Computer Networking program, submit your Computer Kit Agreement Form
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2018-2019 School Year at https://fafsa.gov . Iowa Central’s financial aid code is 004597. If you have questions, our Online Financial Aid team can help!
- Iowa Central accepts transfer credits from regionally accredited institutions. Send your transcripts to Iowa Central.
- Take your placement tests.
- Once all steps are complete, you’ll be enrolled in your courses. You are now a Triton!
- You will need to complete an online student orientation before your courses begin.
- Once you complete the Orientation, you will gain access to your courses and eBooks. EBooks are included with your course so you don’t need to worry about buying physical textbooks.
- If you do not want to use eBooks, you will need to opt out by filling out the form on WebAdvisor at least ONE WEEK prior to the start of each course.
- During the first week of the course, you have until the following Monday at 11:59PM CST to change your schedule or withdraw from courses to receive a full refund. If you do not participate in your classes during the first week, you will be administratively withdrawn from the course. Visit this page for more information about the Refund and Withdraw policies.