International Transcripts

Any prospective student (international, permanent resident or U.S. Citizen) who is applying for admission and who has attended a college or university outside the United States must have their international transcript(s) translated by and evaluated by one of the agencies listed below. The evaluation must be sent from the agency directly to:

    Iowa Central Community College
    Attn: Student Records Office
    One Triton Circle
    Fort Dodge, Iowa  50501

    Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
    P.O. Box 514070
    Milwaukee, WI 53203

    Global Education Group, Inc.
    1205 Lincoln
    Road, Suite 218
    Miami Beach, FL 33139

    International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
    P.O. Box 3665
    Culver City, CA 90231