1. When requesting that a transcript be sent out (which includes grades from the present term), a student must be in good standing (account has been cleared) with the College before it is released.
2. The Transcript Request Form is located on Iowa Central's secure server. To fill out the transcript request, click on the link below.
3. Current students can view the status of their transcript request by logging on to WebAdvisor and clicking on “Transcript Request Status”.
4. Current students can print an unofficial copy of their transcript by going into Triton Pass, clicking on Web Advisor for Students, and then choosing Transcripts.
5. For questions, call the Student Records office (515)574-1022 or 800-362-2793 Ext. 1022 or 1023. Iowa Central does not take transcript requests by phone.