- Testing hours are subject to change.
- Monday-Thursday evening testing is by appointment only and needs to be scheduled by 4:00pm of the day you need to test.
- You may call the Testing Center at 515-574-1044 or the Academic Resource Center at 515-574-1155 to schedule an appointment.
- Accommodated, Make-up and Pesticide Applicator Exams are the only tests that may be taken during evening hours.
- Evening testing is not available during summer hours.
Things You Should Know
- All testers must provide a photo ID before testing (student ID, driver’s license, or passport)
- Students must complete a test in one sitting; students taking tests in the center are not permitted to leave the testing station/room after the exam has been distributed.
- Once the exam is complete, all testing materials, including any scratch paper, must be turned in to the proctor.
- No examinee will be allowed to begin an exam if the full allotted time is not available or the test has expired.
For more information
Testing Services Coordinator
Academic Resource Center