Class A CDL Course
- 1 day of training consisting of pre-trip inspection, backing/skills training and road testing. (Same day train/test)
- Must have written tests taken and possess a valid Permit. (General knowledge, air brakes and combination). You cannot be scheduled for testing in the truck until you have possessed the Permit for 15 days.
- This program is designed to obtain a CDL for personal use (such as grain, livestock, motor coach, ETC).
- The 1 day program is not for persons who wish to be over the road truck drivers; due to company policies the individuals who take this program will not be hired. Longer courses are available if you are interested in over the road truck driving.
- Courses offered weekly, call to schedule an appointment.
- Cost $300, $25 deposit required.
- Not a certificate program.
- You must provide copies of your Driver's License and Permit prior to being scheduled to test.
- Check out the following website to take a FREE cdl practice test:
- If you have any questions please contact: