Class A CDL Course
- 1 day of training consisting
of pre-trip inspection, backing/skills training and road testing.
- Must have written
tests taken and possess a valid permit. (General knowledge, air brakes
and combination). DOT will not schedule any testing until all 3 tests are completed.
- This program
is designed to obtain a CDL for personal use (such as grain, livestock,
motor coach, ETC).
- The 1 day
program is not for persons who wish to be over the road truck drivers;
due to company policies the individuals who take this program will not
be hired. Longer courses are available if you are interested in over the
road truck driving.
- Courses offered weekly, call to schedule an appointment.
- Cost $275, $25 deposit required.
- Not a certificate program.
- DOT sets all testing dates.
- If you have any questions please contact Jamie Hoshaw 515-574-1964, Jeff
Frank (Director) ext. (515)-574-1967, Duane
Baardson (Coordinator) ext. (515)-574-1966, or 1-800-362-2793.