Grants and financial aid are available. The following are available if you qualify: Montgomery GI Bill for qualifying veterans, Pell Grant, Stafford Loan, and Partnership Loan. If you are single, age 23 or younger, you are classified as a dependent. If you are single (over age 24 and independent) or married (any age), you are classified as an independent.

  1. Before beginning a FAFSA, if you don't already have a FSA ID, apply for one now at You will need a FSA ID to electronically sign your FAFSA. If you are a dependent student, your parents should also apply for a FSA ID so they can electronically sign your FAFSA.
  2. To fill out your FAFSA form, head to Section One is a Pre-Application worksheet and can be helpful in filling out the FAFSA. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
  3. To follow up on your FAFSA form, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) in the mail 2 weeks after filling out the form online, or if you supply them with your e-mail address, 5 days later you will receive an e-mail with a link in your SAR.

If you have Financial Aid Questions, please call 800-362-2793, extensions 1035, 1092, or 1095.


Tuition is $5,500.00 plus $800 in fees (books/DOT physical & drug test/MVR/criminal background check, & fuel). Housing is available for $500. Grants and financial aid are available for individuals meeting the financial aid requirements. To qualify for Financial Aid both courses (ZST-206/390hour, ZST-207/210) are required for a total of 600 hours (15 weeks). The course is Pell Grant and Stafford Loan eligible requiring a total of 600 hours (15 weeks). Student fees are non-refundable. Students will receive two certificates, one for the 390 hour ZST-206 course and one for the 210 hour ZST-207 course.

Many trucking companies have tuition reimbursement plans that will pay you back all or part of your tuition after a certain amount of employment with the company.

Students may qualify for assistance through Workforce Development (WIA), Proteus, Green Thumb, Promise Jobs, or Vocational Rehabilitation. If you are receiving unemployment or are laid off (displaced worker), you can check with your local WIA office and see what resources may be available. Please inquire about GAP funding.

Off Campus Housing is low cost ($500). Twin size (extra long) beds are available. You will need to provide bedding. There is a washer and dryer, refrigerator with freezer, stove, and microwave on the premises for student use.

GAP Tuition Assistance

The GAP Tuition Assistance program provides tuition funding for approved Continuing Education certificate training programs in occupations including information technology, health care, advanced manufacturing and transportation.