Iowa Central’s Accommodations Office is committed to serving students with disabilities. Our purpose is to remove barriers for students with disabilities to ensure equal access to educational opportunities at Iowa Central Community College.
Academic accommodations are determined on an individual basis for each student who applies for services. A conversation about your experience and expectations will help identify the information necessary to support your accommodation request.
- Any student who wishes to be considered for reasonable accommodations must identify to the Accommodations Office by submitting:
- Public Accommodation Request Form
- Complete and current documentation relevant to the disability. Documentation can be uploaded in the above request form, faxed to (515) 574-1162 or mailed:
Iowa Central Community College
One Triton Circle
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Confidentiality: The Accommodations Office is committed to protecting the confidentiality of student records in our possession. We retain student records in compliance with both state and federal law, in particular with the Family Education Right and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Schedule a welcome meeting with the Accommodations Coordinator to review your educational and accommodation history. If it has not been previously provided, please bring complete and current documentation relevant to the disability.
- This form can be located by logging into your Accommodate Account through Triton Pass.
I wanted to go back to college after working for a couple of years out of high school. I wanted to acquire knowledge to further my career in a job I wanted to do for the rest of my life.