Title IX Information
As an educational institution, Iowa Central Community College strives to provide a respectful, safe, and non-threatening environment for students and employees. The mission of the College is to promote intellectual discovery, physical development, social and ethical awareness, and economic opportunities for all through an education that transforms lives, strengthens community, and inspires progress. Harassment and violence against students, faculty, and staff subverts this mission and will not be tolerated. Students who feel that they have been the subjects of such harassment should advise the Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Development or the College's Director, Human Resources / Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Coordinator. Staff members should advise one of the following: their immediate supervisor, the appropriate Vice President, or the College's Director, Human Resources / EEO Coordinator.
In the event of an immediate threat, danger, or injury contact the local authorities by dialing 911.
If you have an urgent health problem, physical or emotional, that requires prompt attention but is non-life threatening emergency:
- Unity Point Health Urgent Care at 802 Kenyon Road, Entrance C, 515-574-8484, Hours are M-F 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and weekends 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Crisis Intervention Services 800-479-9071
- Family Violence Center 515-955-5456
- Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Abuse 800-942-0333
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-833-7233