Title IX Information
As an educational institution, Iowa Central Community College strives to provide a respectful, safe, and non-threatening environment for students and employees. The mission of the College is to provide quality educational opportunities in and outside the classroom. Harassment and violence against students, faculty, and staff subverts this mission and will not be tolerated. Students who feel that they have been the subjects of such harassment should advise the Dean of Student Services and staff contact. Staff members should advise one of the following: their immediate supervisor, the appropriate Vice President, or the College's Executive Director, Human Resources / EEO Coordinator.
Title IX Team
- To reach Campus Security call 515-574-1000. Campus members are strongly encouraged to store this number into their cell phones. You can email Campus Security at any time at: email@example.com
- In the event of an immediate threat, danger, or injury contact the local authorities by dialing 911
Title IX Personnel Training Materials
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level One Training & Certificate Course
- Ahlers Training: Title IX Overview
- Ahlers Training: New Title IX Rules - Title IX Coordinators
- Ahlers Training: New Title IX Regulations - Investigator Training
- Ahlers Training: New Title IX Regulations - Higher Education Decision Makers
- Ahlers Training: New Title IX Rules - Higher Education Supportive Measures and Informal Resolution
If you have an urgent health problem, physical or emotional, that requires prompt attention but is non-life threatening emergency:
- Unity Point Health Urgent Care at 802 Kenyon Road, Entrance C, 515-574-8484, Hours are M-F 8:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. and weekends 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Crisis Intervention Services 800-479-9071
- Family Violence Center 515-955-5456
- Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Abuse 800-942-0333
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-833-7233
Iowa Central was the best academic and economic option for me.