Iowa Central has increased its overall enrollment for the number of International Students attending. The College has named an advisor who works closely to ensure that students are fully aware of the procedures for enrolling and services provided once they have arrived. The advisor meets regularly with the student, assisting them in adjustments to the campus and city life of Fort Dodge.
For more information on International Studies at Iowa Central contact Stephanie Evenson at 800-362-2793 ext. 1175 or email@example.com.
All documents MUST be translated in English
- Complete an International Student Application. (Click here for application)
- Submit proof of High School Graduation – Transcripts, Graduation Certificate, Diploma and/or Exam results showing graduation/completion date
- Submit proof of English Proficiency – If English is NOT your first language, submit one of the following:
- An official TOEFL IBT score of 45 or higher or IELTS bandwidth of 5.0 or higher
- Duolingo English Test score of 75 or higher
- Proof of high school graduation where English was the official language of instruction
- U.S. college or university transcript with successful completion of college-level English Composition
- Submit Statement of Financial Support Form: (Click here for form)
- Submit a copy of your passport
How to send documentation
- All documents can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scanned copies of original documents must be clear and in color. Scanned documents will only be used for admissions purposes.
- Original high school transcripts and diplomas are required for class registration upon arrival to Iowa Central
Deadline to apply
Fall Semester (August start date) - June 15 deadline
Spring Semester (January start date) - November 1 deadline
Prospective international students applying for admission to Iowa Central must submit all documents by the deadline date in order to have sufficient time to process and mail the I-20.
Other Important Forms
I felt right at home when I came to visit Iowa Central.