Tyson: 1 + 2 Program
Iowa Central & Tyson: 1 + 2 Program
Tyson Fresh Meats’ Storm Lake, Iowa, manufacturing facility is hiring for the 1 + 2 industrial maintenance training program, beginning in August 2018 at Iowa Central in Storm Lake
How does the program work?
- Tyson Fresh Meats will hire 12 employees to enter into the 1 + 2 industrial maintenance program.
- A part-time internship – paying up to $19.00 an hour is available to program participants.
- Participants who successfully complete the program can earn up to $50,000 a year after 12 months.
- Following graduation, participants can take advantage of Tyson Fresh Meats training reimbursement program and continue their education to receive an associate degree.
- For additional information, please call Eric Mills at 712-749-5220 and ask about the 1 + 2 program.
Diversity is important to me. For people to learn and grow, there must be diversity in the workplace, schools, and sports. That is another reason I wanted to go to Iowa Central; there are so many people here from across the world, all with different backgrounds and life experiences. I saw Iowa Central as an opportunity not only to grow in both academics and in athletics, but also to become a stronger person.