Iowa Central & Tyson: 1 + 2 Program
Tyson Fresh Meats’ Storm Lake, Iowa, manufacturing facility is hiring for the 1 + 2 industrial maintenance training program, beginning in August 2018 at Iowa Central in Storm Lake
How does the program work?
- Tyson Fresh Meats will hire 12 employees to enter into the 1 + 2 industrial maintenance program.
- A part-time internship – paying up to $19.00 an hour is available to program participants.
- Participants who successfully complete the program can earn up to $50,000 a year after 12 months.
- Following graduation, participants can take advantage of Tyson Fresh Meats training reimbursement program and continue their education to receive an associate degree.
- For additional information, please call Eric Mills at 712-749-5220 and ask about the 1 + 2 program.
Iowa Central gave me the opportunity to do both things I wanted for myself. To major in dental hygiene and play soccer.