COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
Beginning May 1, 2021, visitors at the Fort Dodge main campus will no longer check-in at the Greehey Family Student Success Center. Visitors will be asked to not visit campus if you are not feeling well, have symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Last updated 7/1/2022
Guidelines For Staff and Students
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
General COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information & Tips
- Call ahead if you have these symptoms
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Symptoms
- Stopping the spread of germs
- What you need to know about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Facts
I wanted to go back to college after working for a couple of years out of high school. I wanted to acquire knowledge to further my career in a job I wanted to do for the rest of my life.