COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
Beginning May 1, 2021, visitors at the Fort Dodge main campus will no longer check-in at the Greehey Family Student Success Center. Visitors will be asked to not visit campus if you are not feeling well, have symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Last updated 1/18/2022
Guidelines For Staff Only, Students Please Follow The Operational Plan
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19 (Quarantine)
Have been boosted
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months
Completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted
Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home
General COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information & Tips
- Call ahead if you have these symptoms
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Symptoms
- Stopping the spread of germs
- What you need to know about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Facts
I love the late nights in the library studying with friends, sometimes laughing more than studying.