COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
Beginning May 1, 2021, visitors at the Fort Dodge main campus will no longer check-in at the Greehey Family Student Success Center. Visitors will be asked to not visit campus if you are not feeling well, have symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Last updated 7/22/2021 @ 1:00pm
Please read the important updates and reminders below.
1. FALL ENROLLMENT: Enrollment for the Fall 2021 Semester opened on February 15th. Please reach out to your academic advisor and/or program coordinator. It is important for you to enroll early to ensure you get into the classes you need.
2. OPERATIONAL PLAN, VERSION 5.0: It is important that you read and understand the information included in this document which is available here
Reminder to stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea). Next, contact Amber Graves or Carmon Slininger in the school nurse’s office at 515-574-1047. Further assessment and direction will be provided. Email your instructors after you have contacted the School Nurse Office.
As always, please social distance and properly wear your face covering over your nose and mouth. We appreciate your continued attention to following the guidelines and protocol put in place to allow Iowa Central to have as much face to face interaction as possible. Thank you!
Further guidance can be found in our most recent Operational Plan (V 5.0)
Have a great weekend!
General COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information & Tips
- Call ahead if you have these symptoms
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Symptoms
- Stopping the spread of germs
- What you need to know about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Facts
I love the late nights in the library studying with friends, sometimes laughing more than studying.