You have that star quality. You have the potential to make the performing arts shine brightly in the Fort Dodge area.
Unfortunately, the Iowa Central Community College Decker Auditorium is not inspiring the best performances. Decker Auditorium proudly fulfilled its nearly 50-year purpose. Now is the time for our antiquated auditorium to go dark and for a true center for performing arts to take the center-stage light.
Please join us as we Dream Big and Act Now to build a modern, multipurpose center for performing arts for our college, our community and our region. Your star power will inspire students and entertain this region for years to come.
The curtain is going up on our story. We hope you will step forward, hit your spot in the light and deliver a starring role to make this a performance to remember.
HERE’S A CHANCE FOR YOU TO DREAM BIG AND ACT NOW
Meet our Campign Co-Chairs
John and Margo Daniel
“This space is an important part of our community. It benefits students and our citizens, and will be a shining star for generations to come. We’re fortunate to have Iowa Central in our region.”
“Fort Dodge has a long history of outstanding musicians and providing many outstanding musical performances. Our heritage will be sustained with the creation of a Center for Performing Arts at Iowa Central Community College.”
Message from Mary Ludwig
For nearly fifty years, performances at Iowa Central’s Decker Auditorium have entertained our families, friends, and neighbors. Unfortunately, the auditorium does not shine as brightly as it once did.Read More
Alumni Difference Makers
Drama Director & Speeach Coach, St. Edmond High School
An early interest in singing and performing turned into much more than she could have dreamed of for Alyssa Sparks...Read More
Director of Muisic Ministries, First Presbyterian Church
I feel like I will never do enough for Iowa Central, First Presbyterian Church or the Fort Dodge Community to compare to what they did for me...Read More
Ways To Give
It’s time to Dream Big and Act Now. With the support of our friends, neighbors and grant funding, we will reach our goal.
Gifts can include cash or securities and other giving methods. Gifts will be accepted according to the Iowa Central Foundation gift acceptance policies.
- Gifts can include bequests, real estate, life insurance and personal property.
- Matching gifts through your employer or spouse’s employer can double, even triple your gift.
- Pledges are encouraged and may be extended over a period of up to three years (a reminder will be mailed to you each year).
- Your gift may be made in honor or in memory of someone special (a letter recognizing your gift will be mailed to the person you are honoring or the family of the person you are memorializing).
- Please know that your gift to the Iowa Central Foundation is tax deductible to the greatest extent of the law.
Vice President of Development and Alumni