Iowa Central’s help desk is a centralized location for support with media, information services, technology related phone calls and walk-in assistance with technology. For assistance with online classes visit: https://www.iowacentral.edu/online_learning/help_desk.asp.
- During the Fall and Spring Semester
- Monday - Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- All other times except holidays
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- You can find the Help Desk office in the north end of the Art & Technology Building (ATB) in Room 127. Click here to see a site map of the college to find the building.
I got recommended for the robotics program from someone I know that took the same program. So I took a campus visit and I was very impressed.