Available Faculty & Staff Positions
March 9, 2021
Securing Information Technology (SIT)/Computer Networking (CNT) Instructor
January 5, 2022
About the Position
Individual will provide instruction for first and second year cybersecurity and computer networking courses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networking Technology or special training and at least 6000 hours of related work experience in the computer networking area as set by the Iowa Central Quality Faculty Plan. Virtualization, VMware, XEN, CCNA, N+, A+, Security+, Linux+, Windows workstation and server, and MAC experience a plus. Must be willing to develop and teach courses for face-to-face and virtual delivery.
- Previous work experience related to the job responsibilities highly recommended.
- Technology competency for instruction, communication, and professional contributions.
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills, be detail oriented, and work as a team member.
- Meet the standards of the Iowa Central Quality Faculty Plan established by the College Board of Trustees.
- All candidates interviewed will be required to provide a teaching demonstration.
This is a full-time position (170 days). Minimum annual salary will be $59,675 (based on 2020-2021 Salary Schedule). Benefits include health and hospitalization, dental, long-term disability, and term life insurance, paid sick leave and holidays, and participation in IPERS or TIAA retirement plan.
The interviewing process will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled. Complete Applications will include 1) a completed Iowa Central Community College Application Form and Insert for Certificated Positions, 2) current resume, and 3) copies of transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (official transcripts required when hired). The application form should be requested from and returned to: email@example.com.
SECTION 504 EMPLOYER
It is the policy of the Iowa Central Community College not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental, or marital status.
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Stacy Ihrig, Human Resources, 515-574-1138, firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560 Facsimile: (312) 730-1576, Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.
Iowa Central was the best academic and economic option for me.