About Online Learning
Iowa Central strives to meet the needs of our students by offering courses in a variety of formats. In addition to the standard classroom offerings, we are committed to meeting the needs of students who are remote to campus by offering two different online paths.
A degree is not out of reach for you as both options allow students to complete the coursework ONLINE without the need to travel to campus.
Choose Your Path Online
Our Online Programs allow students an opportunity to complete an entire Associate degree online! Each semester is split into two 8 Week blocks. Full-time students will take two-three 8 Week courses at a time. An Online Enrollment Representative will be with you every step of the way – from enrollment to graduation!
- Associate in Arts A.A. Degree
- You can also focus on an area of interest with our Transfer A.A. Programs.
- Accounting Associate A.P.S.
- Business A.A.S Degree
- Computer Networking Technology A.A.S Degree
- Criminal Justice A.A.S. Degree
- Digital Arts A.A.A. Degree
- Health Care Administration A.P.S. Degree
- Human Services A.A.S. Degree
- Securing Information Technology A.A.S Degree
With six start dates per year it’s easy to start your degree when you’re ready!
Most students enrolled in Online Classes are completing a wide variety of courses ranging from psychology, sociology, math, humanities, English, and many, many more. Our classes are designed to be asynchronous where the student can work at their own pace throughout the week.
Online classes are designed for students
- with busy schedules.
- who may not be able to attend an on-campus class.
- or who thrive in an online environment.
I chose Iowa Central because I loved the campus environment. Everyone was so welcoming. The softball team made it feel like a home away from home.