Computer Networking Technology (CNT) Online Program
IT Degrees are in high demand! Get the skills employers need with an Associate in Applied Science degree in Computer Networking Technology 100% Online. You'll learn to administer a local area network, install, and troubleshoot communication hardware/software, and integrate technologies that the business world demands. PLUS, you’ll get hands-on training building a computer with the kit provided for specific courses.
You’ll learn about:
- Internet Design
- Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Configuration and Maintenance of Network Devices. For Example: Server’s, PC’s, and Network Attached-Storage (NAS) Communicates within a LAN.
- Work towards career boosting certifications including: CCNA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, Linux+
The Computer Networking Technology program offers a theoretical and hands-on approach to networking. After passing this program, our graduates can expect to see salaries starting at $30,000 – $60,000!
Full-time students can complete this degree in approximately 2 years.
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Computer Network Administrator
- Computer Systems Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Network and Systems Administrator
- IT Network Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Desktop Support Technician
- Help Desk Support
- Systems Network Administrator
- IT Specialist
I have enjoyed meeting a lot of new friends and hanging out with them from other states or countries that come and learn at Iowa Central.