Apply to Iowa Central today!

Professional Licensure and Certification Disclosure Information

Some career fields require our graduates to obtain a professional license or certification for employment.  In compliance with the U.S. Department of Education, following guidance from the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA), Iowa Central provides information on programs that lead toward a professional license and certification.  Each state may have separate approval processes for professional licenses and certifications.  Therefore, some states may not recognize Iowa Central’s program the same way. 

Students who plan to obtain professional licenses or certifications within a state or territory which is not within Iowa, it is recommended that students become familiar with the requirements within the state or territory in which you reside.  The information on this page should help to assist students in determining whether Iowa Central’s program meets those requirements.  Iowa Central recommends that students monitor the requirements frequently as those states can or alter those requirements.   

The information below does not guarantee that the state’s licensure or certification entity will approve or deny an application.  In states or territories in which Iowa Central cannot confirm if the requirements are not satisfied, the program may meet or satisfy various portions of the requirements.  Please contact those agencies to directly confirm what is additional needed to obtain the license or certification.


I felt right at home when I came to visit Iowa Central.

Jessica Jackson
Business & Marketing
Read more testimonials!