The Student School Nurse office is available for currently enrolled students. Confidential health care is provided to help keep you well so you can achieve your academic and vocational goals. If we can’t help you, we’ll find someone who can.
On Campus Medical Services Include (Services are free to students)
- First aid
- Assessment of illness and injury (including Covid-19 testing)
- Basic medical supplies available free of charge
- Loan of special equipment (crutches, wheelchairs,, hot/cold packs)
- Free Over-the-counter medications
- Blood pressure screening
- Weight screening
- Ear irrigation
- Referrals to area health care providers (Physician, Dentist, Optometrist, Dermatology, Mental Health, or other health care providers)
- Flu shots (given on campus by Webster County Public Health-usually in October)
- STI testing
- Assistance with chronic disease
- Medication management
- Student health education
- Medical appointments may be scheduled by phone or email, walk-ins are welcome.
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm, Friday 7:30 am- 4:00 pm
- After hours:
- Applied Science & Technology Building Room 118
I chose Iowa Central because both of my parents came here and absolutely loved the environment. I was able to be a part of so many programs at once which isn't offered at other colleges. I knew right away after visiting that it would be a great school where I could better myself as a student and as an athlete.