The Student School Nurse office is available for currently enrolled students. Confidential health care is provided to help keep you well so you can achieve your academic and vocational goals. If we can’t help you, we’ll find someone who can.
On Campus Medical Services Include (Services are free to students)
- First aid
- Assessment of illness and injury (including Covid-19)
- Basic medical supplies available free of charge
- Loan of special equipment (crutches, wheelchairs, walker, hot/cold packs)
- Free Over-the-counter medications
- Blood pressure screening
- Weight screening
- Ear irrigation
- Referrals to area health care providers (Physician, Dentist, Optometrist, Dermatology, or other health care providers)
- Flu shots (given on campus by Webster County Public Health-usually in October)
- STI testing
- Assistance with chronic disease
- Medication management
- Student health education
- Medical appointments may be scheduled by phone or email, walk-ins are welcome.
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm, Friday 7:30 am- 4:00 pm
- After hours:
- Health Information Line: 1-877-242-8899
- Iowa Central Security: 515-574-1000
- Applied Science & Technology Building Room 118
Iowa Central is awesome. There are personable teachers, a large campus feel, excellent music and drama departments, and the college is generous with scholarships. I’ve had some of the best experiences of my life here.