How to Order a Transcript
- Verify your most recent grades and/or degree have been posted to your record. Visit TritonPass, click on Self-Service, and select Transcript.
- A student must be in good standing (account must be clear) before a transcript will be sent. If you have a balance, please call the Business Office at 1-800-362-2793 ext. 4880 or 515-574-1060.
- Transcripts being sent out will include grades from the present term.
- Non-Credit transcripts do not have an electronic delivery option. Please complete a transcript request form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GED or HiSet transcripts must be obtained through www.diplomasender.com.
Iowa Central Community College now offers two delivery methods to send your official transcript.
- National Student Clearinghouse Electronically
- If you have an attachment that needs to go with your transcript (PharmCAS, LSAC, NursingCAS, etc) you may upload them to the Clearinghouse.
- If you were a student before August 2004, you will not be able to send your transcript through the clearinghouse. Please proceed to #2 below.
Please note that transcripts are sent through the regular mail with this form and may be delayed due to mail service disruptions.
Please DO NOT alter the form. We reserve the right to reject any form that is altered in any way!
Iowa Central's Transcript Request Form
- If you are sending via USPS and have an attachment that needs to go with your transcript, please email your form to email@example.com.
Current students can print an unofficial copy of their transcript by going into TritonPass, clicking on Self-Service, and then choosing Transcripts.
For questions, please call Student Records at 515-574-1025 or (800) 362-2793 Ext 1023. Iowa Central does not take Transcript Requests by phone.
I chose Iowa Central because of the amazing opportunities and teachers. When I came to visit, I fell in love with the teachers in my program of study.