How to Order a Transcript
A student must be in good standing (account must be clear) before a transcript will be sent. If you have a balance, please call the Business Office at 1-800-362-2793 ext. 1060 or at 515-574-1060.
- Through the National Student Clearinghouse
- If you were a student before August 2004, you will not be able to send your transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. Please proceed to the Mail Option.
- If you have an attachment that needs to be sent with your transcript (LSAC, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, etc.), you may upload them to the Clearinghouse.
- If you have only Non-Credit courses, you will not be able to send your transcript through the Clearinghouse. Please proceed to the Non-Credit Option.
- Transcripts are sent through regular mail (United States Postal Service).
- Please DO NOT alter this form. We reserve the right to reject any form that is altered in any way.
- If you have any attachment that needs to be sent with your transcript, please email your attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please print the form, fill out, sign and return by mail, email or fax.
Iowa Central does not take Transcript Requests by phone.
For questions, please call Student Records at 515-574-1025 or (800) 362-2793 ext. 1025.
Diversity is important to me. For people to learn and grow, there must be diversity in the workplace, schools, and sports. That is another reason I wanted to go to Iowa Central; there are so many people here from across the world, all with different backgrounds and life experiences. I saw Iowa Central as an opportunity not only to grow in both academics and in athletics, but also to become a stronger person.