Student Records at Iowa Central
Transcript Request

How to Order a Transcript

Before Ordering:

  • Verify your most recent grades and/or degree have been posted to your record.  Visit TritonPass, click on Self-Service, and select Transcript.
  • A student must be in good standing (account must be clear) before a transcript will be sent.  If you have a balance, please call the Business Office at 1-800-362-2793 ext. 4880 or 515-574-1060.
  • Transcripts being sent out will include grades from the present term.
  • GED or HiSet transcripts must be obtained through


Iowa Central Community College now offers two delivery methods to send your official transcript.

  1. National Student Clearinghouse Electronically - The only way to email transcripts
    • If you have an attachment that needs to go with your transcript (PharmCAS, LSAC, NursingCAS, etc) you may upload them to the Clearinghouse.
    • If you were a student before August 2004, you will not be able to send your transcript through the clearinghouse. Please proceed to #2 below.
    • If you have only non-credit courses you will not be able to send your transcript through the clearing house. Please proceed to #3.
  2. Iowa Central via Regular Mail or Pick Up - free of charge - No Email Option (Please print form, fill out, sign and return by mail, email or fax)
    • Iowa Central's Transcript Request Form
    • Please note that transcripts are sent through the regular mail with this form and may be delayed due to mail service disruptions.
    • Please DO NOT alter the form.  We reserve the right to reject any form that is altered in any way!
    • If you are sending via regular mail and have an attachment that needs to go with your transcript, please email your form to
  3. Non-Credit Transcripts do not have an electronic delivery option.

Current students can print an unofficial copy of their transcript by going into TritonPass, clicking on Self-Service, and then choosing Transcripts.

For questions, please call Student Records at 515-574-1025 or (800) 362-2793 Ext 1023. Iowa Central does not take Transcript Requests by phone.

Contact Us

Courtney Kopp
Sarah Ramthun
Assistant Registrar
Carmin Miller
Student Records Secretary

The coaches inspire me every day, not just to be a good dancer, but to be a better person, teammate, captain, and student. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else other than Iowa Central.

Brylie Huddleson
General Studies
Read more testimonials!