How to Order a Transcript
- Verify your most recent grades and/or degree have been posted to your record. Visit TritonPass, click on Self-Service, and select Transcript.
- A student must be in good standing (account must be clear) before a transcript will be sent. If you have a balance, please call the Business Office at 1-800-362-2793 ext. 4880 or 515-574-1060.
- Transcripts being sent out will include grades from the present term.
- GED or HiSet transcripts must be obtained through www.diplomasender.com.
Iowa Central Community College now offers two delivery methods to send your official transcript.
- National Student Clearinghouse Electronically - The only way to email transcripts
- If you have an attachment that needs to go with your transcript (PharmCAS, LSAC, NursingCAS, etc) you may upload them to the Clearinghouse.
- If you were a student before August 2004, you will not be able to send your transcript through the clearinghouse. Please proceed to #2 below.
- If you have only non-credit courses you will not be able to send your transcript through the clearing house. Please proceed to #3.
- Iowa Central's Transcript Request Form
- Please note that transcripts are sent through the regular mail with this form and may be delayed due to mail service disruptions.
- Please DO NOT alter the form. We reserve the right to reject any form that is altered in any way!
- If you are sending via regular mail and have an attachment that needs to go with your transcript, please email your form to email@example.com.
Current students can print an unofficial copy of their transcript by going into TritonPass, clicking on Self-Service, and then choosing Transcripts.
For questions, please call Student Records at 515-574-1025 or (800) 362-2793 Ext 1023. Iowa Central does not take Transcript Requests by phone.
The campus has a spectacular structure. ICCC has individual learning, as it is a school with a "smaller" number of students, the teachers give you more attention which helps you better understand the subject. The ARC helps students, as there is a reading and writing center inside, as well as tutors for general subjects.