Military and Veterans Services
Iowa Central is dedicated to assisting Veterans, military personnel and their families with the benefits they have earned. We greatly appreciate the sacrifice made for this country and our goal is to help you receive all the veterans benefits you have earned and obtain the degree or certificate you seek. Iowa Central does offer our in-state tuition rate to all Veterans, military personnel and their dependents.
New Student Veteran Checklist
- Apply for Admissions to Iowa Central
- Request all prior transcripts, including Military Transcripts
- Register for Classes
- Apply for the GI Bill®
Application # 22-1990 for NEW GI-Bill Applications
Application # 22-1995 for TRANSFER Applications
Application #22-5490 for Chapter 35 Dependent benefits
Application #22-1990E for Chapter 33 Post 9/11 Transfer Dependents
- Check into Additional Tuition Assistance Programs
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the Request for Veteran Enrollment Certification Form
- Complete the New Veteran Information form Link
Iowa Central was the best academic and economic option for me.