Apply to Iowa Central today!
Military Transcripts

Military Transcript Request

Army, Navy or Marines can request a transcript from the Join Services Transcript:

Air Force can request a transcript from the Community College of the Air Force:

The transcripts will be electronically received by Iowa Central Community College. Once received they will be reviewed by the Registrar’s office and credit will be awarded based on the student’s major at Iowa Central Community College.

2021 Military Spouse Friendly2021 Military Friendly

I chose Iowa Central because both of my parents came here and absolutely loved the environment. I was able to be a part of so many programs at once which isn't offered at other colleges. I knew right away after visiting that it would be a great school where I could better myself as a student and as an athlete.

Emma Clark
General Studies
Read more testimonials!