Iowa National Guard Service Scholarship
- Need to apply annually and there are deadlines: Fall term deadline is July 1st and Spring term deadline is December 1st
- Visit https://www.iowacollegeaid.gov/
- Click on the State Grants and Scholarships link on the top of the screen
- Complete/Submit the application
- You will receive two emails
- Application received
- Application approved
- Once application is approved your name will appear on a roster the school receives.
- Financial Aid office will process award and place on your Iowa Central account.
- Cannot be used during the Summer term, only Fall and Spring semesters.
- Questions regarding approval can be directed to the Iowa National Guard Education Office at 1-800-294-6607 ext. 4468 or email@example.com.
Federal Tuition Assistance (ArmyIgnitED)
- Need to apply for Federal Tuition Assistance every semester and the deadline is the student must be approved before the class starts.
- Visit www.ArmyIgnitED.com
- Create login.
- Complete/Submit application
- Contact Sarah Ramthun 515-574-1021 or firstname.lastname@example.org to notify intent to use Federal TA.
- Pays up to $250 per credit hour and student can use a maximum of 16 credits per year.
Iowa Central was the best academic and economic option for me.