Health Care Administration Online Program
Earn an Associate in Professional Studies degree in Health Care Administration. This program is designed to give you the tools you’ll need to thrive in the current health care industry. Whether you’re new to the field or looking to advance, this program will give you the skills required to become a leader in the health care administration sector. You’ll learn to plan, supervise, and direct the delivery of health care.
Full-time students can complete this degree in approximately two years.
The Associate in Professional Studies degree in Health Care Administration is not professional licensure or certification program.
- States in which licensure or certification requirements are met: N/A
- States in which licensure or certification requirements are not met: N/A
- States in which licensure or certification requirements have not been determined: N/A
For those seeking entry-level employment in the medical field in areas such as:
- Community Health Worker
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Health Administrator
- Health Care Interpreter
- Health Information Manager
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist
- Medical Coder
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Ophthalmic Laboratory Technician
- Ophthalmic Medical Technician
Diversity is important to me. For people to learn and grow, there must be diversity in the workplace, schools, and sports. That is another reason I wanted to go to Iowa Central; there are so many people here from across the world, all with different backgrounds and life experiences. I saw Iowa Central as an opportunity not only to grow in both academics and in athletics, but also to become a stronger person.