Health Care Administration Online Program
Earn an Associate in Professional Studies degree in Health Care Administration. This program is designed to give you the tools you’ll need to thrive in the current health care industry. Whether you’re new to the field or looking to advance, this program will give you the skills required to become a leader in the health care administration sector. You’ll learn to plan, supervise, and direct the delivery of health care.
Full-time students can complete this degree in approximately two years.
The Associate in Professional Studies degree in Health Care Administration is not professional licensure or certification program.
- States in which licensure or certification requirements are met: N/A
- States in which licensure or certification requirements are not met: N/A
- States in which licensure or certification requirements have not been determined: N/A
For those seeking entry-level employment in the medical field in areas such as:
- Community Health Worker
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Health Administrator
- Health Care Interpreter
- Health Information Manager
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist
- Medical Coder
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Ophthalmic Laboratory Technician
- Ophthalmic Medical Technician
I chose Iowa Central because of the amazing opportunities and teachers. When I came to visit, I fell in love with the teachers in my program of study.