Ways to Give
Every donation to support Iowa Central Community College matters. Whether your gift is for scholarships, a program or project, the students we serve will benefit. We are grateful for every donation.
There are many different ways you can give to the Iowa Central Community College Foundation. You can give an outright gift now or defer a gift and leave a legacy through a planned or life income gift. You can help create another success story today with your gift to the Iowa Central Community College Foundation.
It is easy to make a gift to secure our future. Three easy ways to donate now. A cash gift has an immediate impact on the Foundation.
- By making an online contribution.
- By Electronic Funds Transfer
- By telephone - call 515-574-1137 and make a credit card donation.
Your gift to our success in securing the future viability of the College and its students.
- Memorial/Honorary Gifts
- Planned Gifts - Both during and after your life. Properly planned, these gifts can offer significant tax advantages to you and your family. Gifts of real estate, life insurance securities, savings bonds, retirement plan assets.
- Matching Dollars - Double your gift. Many companies match employee, employer of spouse, or retiree gifts to nonprofits. Ask if your gift to Iowa Central qualifies for a match.
At Iowa Central the professors focus on the success of the students, and with small class sizes it makes interaction with the professors easier. You are not just some random number in a class at Iowa Central. The teachers are always available and can respond to any question you may have in a timely manner.