Ways to Give
Iowa Central Community College promotes intellectual discovery, development, social and ethical awareness, and economic opportunities through education that transforms lives, strengthens community, and inspires progress.
Your gift to our success in securing the future viability of the College and its students.
- Memorial/Honorary Gifts
- Planned Gifts - Both during and after your life. Properly planned, these gifts can offer significant tax advantages to you and your family. Gifts of real estate, life insurance securities, savings bonds, retirement plan assets.
- Matching Dollars - Double your gift. Many companies match employee, employer of spouse, or retiree gifts to nonprofits. Ask if your gift to Iowa Central qualifies for a match.
- Please contact Mary Ludwig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-574-1145 for more information or assistance with these gift opportunities.
It is easy to make a gift to secure our future. Three easy ways to donate now. A cash gift has an immediate impact on the Foundation.
- By making an online contribution.
- By Electronic Funds Transfer
- By telephone - call 515-574-1137 and make a credit card donation.
I chose Iowa Central because it provided an extremely good opportunity for me to have a successful path in my chiropractic endeavors. My favorite memory here at Iowa Central was meeting so many people who I know continue to have an impact on my life down the road.