Diesel Technology Program
The Diesel Technology program is designed to provide training in the repair and maintenance of agricultural, over-the-road diesel trucks and off-road diesel power units. The Diesel Mechanic graduates will be trained in entry level skills of mechanical, electrical, fuel systems, power trains, brake systems, air conditioning, welding, and hydraulics. Upon completion of the program, graduates are awarded an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) Degree.
- Ag Equipment Mechanic
- Heavy Construction Equipment Mechanic
- On Road Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Marine Mechanic
- Generator Mechanic
- Students receive a MACS 609 license - Mobile Air Conditioning Service, that is valid in every state for life.
- Class A CDL - Commercial Drivers License. Class A license holders can drive any commercial vehicle w/Trailer were the vehicle weight is 26,001 lbs. or more.
- Iowa Central Foundation Scholarships
- Many repair shops offer scholarships
Titan Machinery forms one of the largest networks of full-service CaseIH, Case Construction and New Holland equipment dealerships in the world. We rely on talented, customer-focused and hardworking service technicians. Our Service Technician Sponsorship (STS) sponsorship program allows selected students who are beginning or who are currently pursuing a two-year Associate of Applied Science Diesel degree to join one of our service teams. The sponsorship program provides professional, technical and financial support for early career technicians.
Learn more about our Diesel Sponsorship Program Here: http://www.titanmachinery.com/careers/internship-sponsorship/service-technician-sponsorship. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-356-0130 with any questions.